Thursday, November 24, 2011

Hello

Welcome to my first attempt at "blogging".  I am a Christian pastor in Grimsby, Ontario.  The name of my blog comes from the Ephesians 2:1-10 where the apostle Paul is describing God's "...immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness towards us in Christ Jesus."  My life and ministry is to make known the immeasurable riches of God's grace.  I hope to reflect on the grace of God in the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.   I am aware that so often Christians take the grace of God for granted or they are ignorant of the fact that their salvations is all of God's glorious grace.  I look forward to serve the Lord Jesus Christ by discussing various topics that I come across as a pastor.  I hope you will enjoy reading this blog and hope that you will be encouraged in the Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment